Lawrence James

Default Stainless Steel Staples?

My Home Depot doesn't carry anything for pneumatic staplers. I'm guessing
you have a 3/8" gun? That is the common size for ulpholstery guns. I found
them online and had to buy a pretty good sized box so it has been a long
time. Monel staples, while also rust resistant are notthe same as stainless
steel. I prefer stainless steel. I got several boxes of regular staples
too, once you start using an air powered stapler, you'll never go back to a
hand one :-)

http://www.1stoptoolshop.com/Prod.cf...9&CategoryID=7

This is the link to the 3/8 staples but these guys have a lot of other sizes
too.

"D0N ßâiley" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Douglas St. Clair" wrote in message
Does anyone have a source for stainless steel staples (for a pneumatic
staple gun)?

Thanks

Yep, Home Depot carries them.
About $8.00 a box.