posted to rec.boats.paddle.whitewater
Paul Tomblin Paul Tomblin is offline

Default Effective roof rack security????

In a previous article, "dreamteim" said:
YO, so i have a custom rack and want to deploy theft-resistance against
the "causal-theft". since im guessing thats what most boat stealers.
im traveling across country with two brand new boats on my car and i
dont want them yanked.....any do-yer-selfers got some ideas, or just
buy the kryptonite stuff???

I just park next to people with better looking kayaks.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
- Donald Knuth