posted to rec.boats.paddle.touring
John Fereira John Fereira is offline

Default Endurance training

Brian Nystrom wrote in news:%FwPg.584$x11.38
@trndny02:

Drew Cutter wrote:
Has their been any studies on how much more energy you use on different
water conditions ?

Not that I know of. All I can tell you from experience is that your
effort level can go up exponentially in rough water, particularly if
you're uncomfortable or you have to do a rescue in it (self or assisted).

I suppose it also depends on which way the wind is blowing.

I want to take some Greenland paddle skills classes.

Good idea!

Congrats on the publishing of your "Greenland Paddles - Step by Step" book.
Could you send me info on ordering a copy?