Doug Kanter

Default When would you board someone else's boat??

"Dave Hall" wrote in message

Here's something to think about. Statement #1, below, is open to a

wide
range of interpretation. You may want to suggest some possible ones.

But,
tell me how many ways you can interpret #2.

1) "Things are going very badly at work lately".

2) "I have to leave for work in five minutes, but first, I want to see

if
the cucumber flowers have opened since I looked at them last night".

Relevance?

Dave

Do the exercise and then I'll let you know what the relevance is.

Hopefully,
DSK won't give away the answers first.

I'm not playing your games any more Doug. They're nothing more than
deflection tactics. You STILL cannot make the case that you are
legally authorized to kill someone's dog who craps on your grass.

That is the ONLY point that needs to be made in this "discussion".

Dave

Poor guy. You're completely stumped by a simple thought exercise.