posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK DSK is offline

Default Beach Bum/ Growing Old

Thom, a couple of days ago you gave us this quote:

"The grand essentials to happiness in this life are
something to do, something to love and something to hope
for." -Joseph Addison (1672 -1719)

Sums up a great deal of wisdom IMHO.

Here are some quotes you might like:

"Beware of the young doctor and the old barber."
Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790)

"To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am."
Bernard M. Baruch (1870 - 1965)

"Sure I'm for helping the elderly. I'm going to be old
myself some day."
Lillian Carter, in her 80s

"Age is not a particularly interesting subject. Anyone can
get old. All you have to do is live long enough."
Groucho Marx (1890 - 1977)

I like the dog lighthouse pic, those guys have it made.

DSK

Thom Stewart wrote:
Don't have a Boatto old
Don't go sailingto old