[email protected] tschnautz@gmail.com is offline

Default Gasoline prices - another record high/ supply and demand

Sorry about that, man.

But on a brighter side, I'm having a blast at the lake. The Marina
club house has a computer set up for checking e-mail etc. 5 bucks with
5 min. limit. but free to club members. just enough for me to check
out the mail and see what's going on in here. Already ran the boat low
on fuel, so we pulled it att he landing and went to the local station,
and re filled at $2.44. Even less when I filled up at home last night.

Will tool, and fool around for about another hr, then the mrs. and I
are going to call it a day.

back home to get ready for another day of drudgerry tomorrow.

JohnH wrote:
On 3 Sep 2006 18:24:48 -0700, wrote:

John, how's the tomatos holding out?

JohnH wrote:
On Mon, 07 Aug 2006 19:34:52 GMT, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

I had five green tomatoes on my plants. But then one day they got all
wrinkled, like they turned 85 years old. Strange as hell.

I've got a neighbor down the street with a good sunny area. She keeps me in
good supply of green tomatoes. Plus, my wife has a guy at the farmer's
market in Alexandria bring in half a dozen big green ones every Saturday.

Safeway is a rip off. We need to boycott them!
***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

John

The ones down the street have dried up. The farmers' market guy is out of
them. Looks like I'm off them for another year!

Damn!
--
John