posted to uk.rec.boats.paddle
Wilko Wilko is offline

Default Bent-shaft canoe paddle source in the UK?

Al Deveron wrote:
Does anyone know where I can buy a bent-shaft canoe paddle at a low
price, online, in the UK?

Al, maybe DoubleDutch (former Spiderpaddles, before that they were also
called DoubleDutch) is an option for you? I haven't bought another one
the past two years, but back then they did ship abroad. You do need to
mention the exact size between the two grips though...

http://www.dutchcomposites.com/home/...6%20RETAIL.pdf

Depending upon the model of paddle (rodeo, sea kayak, slalom, whatever),
they cost from 260 euro's upwards for the bent shaft plus two blades. I
guess that's roughly 175 UK pounds.

HTH

--
Wilko van den Bergh wilkoa t)dse(d o tnl
Eindhoven The Netherlands Europe