posted to rec.boats.electronics
Lee Haefele Lee Haefele is offline

Default Garmin GPSMAP 378

I helped a lady that bought a 276C, I did NOT like it. The problem was that
it was a long process to load maps and it did not hold a whole state. The
screen was also small for marine charts. If the 378 has the entire country
loaded for streets, it would be OK. The screen is small for marine charts.
I wonder if for the same price you could get 2 units? One Marine, one
streets.
Lee Haefele
"Zackman" u25808@uwe wrote in message news:6560158251149@uwe...
I've been looking at the Garmin GPSMAP 376, I think I might buy it. The
cost
is around $1000, but it looks like a good fit for inland water and
automobile
usage. I would use it mainly in my car ( I do alot of service calls to
new
customers in the Southeast) and in my boat which I keep within inland
waters.

Has anyone used this gps model? Any comments, suggests, etc?