posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default The Best Cockpit, not a 35.5 MG midget

Capt. Rob wrote:
But when I get back I NEED to explain to everyone why an aft cabin like
ours is a MUST HAVE feature!
:')

Yes, please explain why an aft cabin without proper ventilation is a
"must have" feature.

I got back a few days ago from spending 5 nights on moorings in the
middle of the worst heat wave we've had here in years. We were never
too hot at night, and usually slept under a blanket. During the day
to escape the heat I often went down to the bunk where it was cool.

Your cabin has such poor ventilation that you considered putting a gas
genset in just so you could have A/C on the one or two nights you
might spend on a mooring. If that isn't powerboat thinking, I don't
know what is!