Thomas Wentworth Thomas Wentworth is offline

Default Moving to St. thomas USVI from Jersey.

Glenn ,, tell me/us more about the mooring ball deal in USVI.

Who do/does one talk to about this? Where would I go for more info? Will
the boat be safe when I'm not there?

===============
"Glenn Ashmore" wrote in message
I have a feeling that the used boat market is going to be a bit soft for
the next 5 or 6 months. Why are you selling? If she is a cruising boat
why not sail her down and put in a mooring ball in Charlotte Amalie harbor?
You can get a mooring permit for a couple hundred a year. Definitely
cheaper than a slip in NJ and you can live on her until you find an
affordable place to stay. (Which is not easy.).

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

"Tongo" wrote in message
ups.com...
I will be moving from Jersey city nj to St. thomas usvi
in October. I am pretty excited about the move but not excited
by the prospect of selling my sailboat :-(

I really can't afford a broker. but I did put it in soundings magazine
and
there online version. I also posted to hunter owners . com but have
not
generated any results. I was wondering if anyone out there has any
ideas
or know of any web sites that would be free or little money to post an
ad on?

Thanks much

Michael Austin
Jersey City nj.