jakes jakes is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Reeves
I just found this group and spent the last 2 hours reading past posts and
already I have learned A LOT from you guys!

I have two quick questions, my next project is going to be a merrymeeting
bay duck boat from sandypointboatworks.com
(http://sandypointboatworks.com/merrymeeting.html) Has anyone had any
experience with these guys? I've been in limited contact with the owner,
and he seems like a stand up guy, but first impressions can be deceiving.

Second, anyone have any other suggestion for a layout/scull type boat. I'm
of beginning experience and would prefer nothing too complex.

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Marc
MARC,

Not sure if you have built your boat yet or not but I have built a boat from Sandy Point Boat works before. Not the Merrymeeting bay duck boat but the Rob Roy boat they have called little Rob. All I can tell you is the video that I got with the plans was unbelievably good, the plans were clear and easy to read and the boat went to gether with no problems.

The other answers you recieved seemed like a commercial for another company so I thought I would give you an answer to the question you actually asked.