posted to rec.boats.building
DSK DSK is offline

Default Hagerty Sea Shell

Tailgunner wrote:
The boat is rigged for sailing. Centerboard, rudder and mast step.

OK, then the hard part is done!

... I am
missing the mast and sails. I thought about using a sunfish rig but
that's too much sail.

C'mon where's your sense of adventure!
Anyway the Sunfish rig is rather heavy & clunky for a little
boat like that IMHO

.... Somebody here at work mentioned Opti which appears
to be similar.

It's similar, a bit on the smallish side and kind of finicky.

I'm also going to look into a mirror dinghy setup as
there are a lot of them around here and I might find something used.

That's a good bet, and the jib will give you more options
for balancing the boat with regard to the sail plan center
of effort / hull's lateral plane.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King