posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz Bob Crantz is offline

Default Bob Busts Himself

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...

Oh my God! My sides are splitting!!!! I just peed my pants from
laughing so
hard!!!!!

So now you hunted around, saw all the 12 lead ECG references and the
fact that even 6, 8 or 9 leads are often used and you burp out this
info. 10 leads is used at St. Francis and it's clearly defined in the
text. Each lead leads to a sensor.

Each lead goes to an electrode on the distal end and to a instrumentation
amplifier on the proximal end.

Oh, and I'm not a nurse and in spite of all your desperate googling,
you aren't either.

I'm definitely not a nurse! I can sure Google quite a bit about cardiology
and understand too!

I simply asked Suzanne what's used at the best Heart
hospital.
Another loss, Bob. You can't google against someone who actually works
in a hospital.

I agree. I also, on occasion, work in hospitals.

Sorry, Dude. Like I said, you slipped down the slippery slope about 2
months ago. Now you just sound like everyone else.

Aaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

And who told you 12 lead ECG's were measured with 10 wires?

Why didn't you or Suzy (a nurse who works in a hospital!) know this?

Neither of you even know the correct nomeclature for medical measurements!

Bwaahahahahahahahahahaa!!!!!!!!!