posted to rec.boats.paddle
Alan Sanders Alan Sanders is offline

Default Inflatable Kayak with mouse eaten hole

I have a Semperit (now Grubner I think) inflatable Kayak which mice chewed
a ~2''x2" hole in on the outside of the kayak.

The kayak is ~20 years old.

The name of the Kayak is "Forelle II". I has the markings "TDP 01.83 MADE
in Austria" on it.
It seems to be made out of a thick rubber of some sort.

I would like to patch it up so I can use it again. Please tell me (If you
can) where I can get the proper patch material. I would be willing to
bring it to someone to repair. I am in Westchester County in New York.

Thanks

Alan