posted to rec.boats.electronics
Bruce in Alaska Bruce  in Alaska is offline

Default modar triton 55/75 plug connector schematic

In article .com,
"seacomber99" wrote:

All 6 wires corroded off the plug that goes into the back of my Modar
Triton 55/75 VHF marine radio. Can anyone tell what wire is supposed
to go to each pin so I can rewire it.

Thanks

Well it just so happenes that I have the information your looking for.

Send me an email and I will return a schematic for the Motorola
Triton 55/75 Power-Cord. I am probubly one of the few Radiomen
left, that actually have parts to repair Triton 12's and 55/75's.

Plastic Plug as you look at it from the wireside, with the notches on
the Top.

Right/Top Negative12Vdc/Ground
Right/Bottom Positive 12Vdc
Center/Top Handup Switch/Ground