Gordon Wedman Gordon Wedman is offline

Default AM-FM Radio

"Gordon" wrote in message
Am needing a small, good sounding stereo system for a small sailboat.
Only
need AM FM and CD. What's a decent system with speakers at a decent price.
Don't need sirius or xm or marine weather.
Thanks
Gordon

The limiting factor for a "good sounding stereo on a small sailboat" will be
the size of the speakers you can accommodate.
In my boats I have just used car stereo units. They work fine and have more
than enough power to produce adequate sound levels in a boat. With small
speakers you don't get much bass. If you really want good sound you could
get a car stereo guy to outfit the boat with separate speakers for bass, mid
and treble.