posted to rec.boats.building
Ron Magen Ron Magen is offline

Default Bending Resin Coated Plywood

Andy,

I'm sorry if 'we' wasted your time. Especially if you already knew the
answer !!

The entire discourse could have either been avoided, or taken a different
tack, if you had mentioned this fact . . . up front.

As an engineer {and a C.P.A. - 'Certified Pain in the Ass' per my wife} my
first thought, when someone ASKS ME a question, is that they want an
accurate & correct answer. It has taken me YEARS to realize that they
actually DON'T. Therefore I have adopted the 'policy' of . . . 'If you don't
like the answer . . . DON'T ASK the question !!'

Regards & Good Luck,
Ron Magen
Backyard Boatshop

wrote in message

Thank you everyone for your input. I will probably ignore the advise . .

..
SNIP
I went into the project fully aware of the impact of my materials choices.
SNIP
Andrew Butchart