posted to rec.boats.paddle
Ms. Velveeta Ms. Velveeta is offline

Default Whatever happened to...

Electra Springs? It was a recreational area on part of the Mokelumne River
years ago. There was a placid pool-like part where kayakers practiced their
eskimo rolls, and lower down, kids would wade around in the rocky parts
catching little critters. It was wonderful. Now all I can find on the web
is some references to the Electra Run. Is this in the same area? Does
anyone know? Has the area that used to be called Electra Springs been
ruined by some water project? I'd like to go back there -- I think I could
find it -- but I don't want to go all the way up there just to find it's
been ruined.

Thanks for any info.

Linda