posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Cruise ship antics?

Now when on the helm of the fat sam I had a very hard time inducing a
30 degree roll, lucky to get a 10 degree roll without getting caught,
and we were 11 decks abouve the waterline.

I guess the fat sam was not as top heavy as the carnival ship. I wonder
if the helmsmans was just FN with the passengers, or maybe they engaged
the autopilot on the wrong course.

Critical injuries....oh my. That ship looks extreamly top heavy, wonder
whats going to happen if it gets in a major storm, people are going to
be slapped back and forth between the bulkheads.

Joe