posted to alt.sailing.asa
Frank Boettcher Frank Boettcher is offline

Default AC is COOL!!!!

On Tue, 04 Jul 2006 22:20:42 +1000, OzOne wrote:

On 4 Jul 2006 05:11:14 -0700, "Capt. Rob"
scribbled thusly:

Oh, Ozzy. You must be bored. Go have a lie-down.

Nah, just killing time.

Got a report from the vet, I need a shoulder reconstruction after a
big fall at Heavenly in Feb. Torn a ligament and they need to fix it
so I can once again get my arm above shoulder height, and around my
back to tuck my shirt in.

fifteen straight years of down hill, not even a minor injury.
(knocking on wood big time as I type this)

And on top of that. I've already got another bloody op coming up on
the 19th to fix up a vein in my leg that caused a DVT on my flight
back from the US.

You have to take a little jog in the cabin every thirty minutes, and
lay off the booze. Good friend got one flying back from London. Got
in his lungs. Hospital for twelve days, imobile. Took him about a
month to get close to right.

Having a great year so far...I'm paying bigtime for having such a ball
early in the year and I'm grumpy and taking it out on you...tonight
:-)

I can think of no one who is more deserving of your grumpiness.

Frank

Oz1...of the 3 twins.