posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default AC is COOL!!!!

Well...while Bob and Mooron yelp like puppies about stuff they can't
see in a photo, I'd like to point out how wrong (and dumb) folks are
about things like....

AIR CONDITIONING!!!!!

Are you friking kidding me? It's awesome!!!! We're taking short day and
night sails with Thomas, sometimes in the morning to beat the midway
heat. We slide back into the slip, plug in and enjoy brunch with Thomas
in a cool cabin. Cold drinks, cool cabin = a happy sailor! We're taking
Thomas for his 1st overnighter in two weeks and we'll see how that
goes. We may consider a genset after all, since they're pretty
inexpensive and our 35s5 is ready for one.
Yesterday I torqued some keelbolts mid day and the temps in the boat
were close to 110 degrees! I got back to my boat and the interior was
at a perfect 75 degrees....pass the ice tea!!!

People who turns their noses up at air conditioning only do so because
THEY DON'T HAVE IT!!!

RB
35s5
NY