LB

Default help 1989 Johnson 225

I have an "89" Johnson 225. Last year when I winterized the motor everything
worked fine. When I opened my boat this weekend Everything was fine and the
motor started immediately. The problem I'm having is with the tilt system.
The motor tilts all the way up BUT will not return down. The pump is running
but no movement. I let it down manually by opening the manual return valve.
When I tried again it went all the way up but still NO down. Anyone have or
had this problem? I'm hoping for something simple!!
Thanks,
Len