Jack Dale

Default modified figure 8 for MOB

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 13:15:04 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

Jack,

Are you part of the group that does charter bookings? I've got my charter
plans set for January, but I've always wanted to sail up north of here.

Our company is partnered with Island Cruising in Sidney and Comox BC.
We can make bookings or you could contact them directly on their web
site: http://www.islandcruising.com/

Feel free to say Jack sent you. ;-)

This area has the most spectacular topography I have seen. I just
completed a two week circumnavigation of Vancouver Island with 6
students: whales, porpoise, eagles, bears. It was great.

Jack