JimH

Default Doral Prestancia 270 Windlass Installation Problem

"Don Mahony" wrote in message
Already have the breaker installed below dashboard for easy access if
windlass jams per the manual. :-(

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 13:34:18 -0400, " JimH"
jimhUNDERSCOREosudad@yahooDOTcom wrote:

"Don Mahony" wrote in message
. ..
HELP!

I am trying to wire a new windlass installation in a 1991 Doral
Prestancia and cannot figure out how to run the #2 wire. I have run it
from the battery to the dashboard with no problem but cannot find a
way to get it past the head cubicle. Once through there I can run it
below the galley and up into the bow compartment.

Is there a Prestancia owner that could tell me how their boat is wired
past the head.

Thanks in advance,

Don

Why not run it along the side opposite the head?

Based on what you have said so far it looks like you have 2 options at this
point:

1. Divert the wiring into the bowrail and then back down to the anchor
locker from the nearest bowrail support.

2. Divert the wiring to the starboard side and run the wiring as planned.
but on the other side of the boat.

Best of luck on the project. ;-)