Stephen Trapani

Default Yanmar 1GM10

Larry wrote:

"BF" wrote in news:ebe45$449e92f0$48316876$18789
@FUSE.NET:

http://www.motoren.ath.cx/

The website prevents you from SAVING the manuals with a javascript
downloading. If you right click on a manual pointer, they tell you the
manuals are "their stuff" in a popup Javascript refusal. I don't know what
else their javascripts do that might be dangerous to your systems....the
code is LONG.

The Perkins 4.107/4.108 manual is missing.

Useless. The computer won't fit in the engine room so you can see the
manual....

Nuts....

Mine will, it's a laptop! But um, I'm afraid I'll get grease all over it.

--
Stephen

-------

For any proposition there is always some sufficiently narrow
interpretation of its terms, such that it turns out true, and
some sufficiently wide interpretation such that it turns out
false...concept stretching will refute *any* statement, and will
leave no true statement whatsoever.
-- Imre Lakatos