Default Vector Battery Charger

wrote:
I snipped this from another forum
You can also try a desulfator such as Pulsetech, Batteryminder (or
Battery Minder), Solarigizer, and other pulse desulfators and oils and
chemicals such as the ones by Battery Doctors. These pulse desulfator
devices, in my opinion, however, dry out the batteries prematurely,
causing shorter life than normal, which is not stated in manufacturer's
review or consumer reviews.

Did you form your opinon following observations of batteries in the
same application with as well as without pusle desulfators? If not,
what prompted you to form this opinion?

There's never a free lunch. It's my opinion that the option of frying
the heck out of a plate by applying mondo current to achieve
desulfation can't be all that good for the battery. :-)