HeatMan

Default sea nymph canoe

The Sea Nymph canoe I bought second or third (or more?) hand before my 14
year old son was born has a problem. The canoe has 2 floatation
compartments, one in the bow and the other in the stern. I inspected it a
while ago and found the Styrofoam(?) that provides the floatation coming out
in bits and pieces.

I have in the past contacted OMC about what to do and they don't even know
who made the canoe for them all those years ago.

I am planning on taking it out again soon and need to 'refresh' the
floatation before we go back out.

Does anyone have any suggestions for the next step? Someone told me to
shoot expanding foam into the compartments, but I'm not too crazy about that
idea.

If you reply by email, remove Spam block from address.

Thanks.