Thomas Wentworth

Default New Hand Rail ..where, how, ???

Thanks for all the info ... I feel like a dope. I should have figured out
that since every boat on earth has hand rails ....

Now I need to measure the rails... I guess the rails go by how many loops
there are..

"DSK" wrote in message
. ..
Thomas Wentworth wrote:
I am in need of two new hand rails. The ones on the top deck. They
screw through to a hand rail below deck. On the port side, the hand rail
is a little damaged, and I think the forward end is rotted.

Anyway,, where would one go to get a hand rail? This one has me stumped.

http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs...allpartial/0/0

Or if you don't like buying stuff from West Marine

http://www.jamestowndistributors.com...Ep age%7EGRID

Or of you have the good sense to not want wood on the exterior of your
boat

http://www.jamestowndistributors.com...%5Epage%7EGRID

Oh and one last place to look
http://www.flickr.com/photos/library_mistress/32310834/