Wayne.B

Default New Hand Rail ..where, how, ???

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 01:00:58 GMT, "Thomas Wentworth"
wrote:

I am in need of two new hand rails. The ones on the top deck. They screw
through to a hand rail below deck. On the port side, the hand rail is a
little damaged, and I think the forward end is rotted.

Anyway,, where would one go to get a hand rail? This one has me stumped.

I've always had to get them custom made since no two of them ever seem
exactly alike. They are typically routed out of the edge of a wider
teak board and then ripped loose from the plank before final shaping.