John Gaquin

Default OT (historical) Day of Pride for *all* Americans

"Gould 0738" wrote in message

It's a day for all of us....to take pride in
the courage it must have taken for these simple farmers, shopkeepers, and

Proud to say that one of these patriots was a g,g,g,g,......grandfather.

:-)

Personally, Chuck, I refrained from comment because I felt it would just
open the subject to snide deprecation from those so inclined. I preferred
to keep my musings private. I celebrated the day as I have for some time
now-- by attending the re-enactments and ceremonies in Lexington and
Concord. The actors are particularly impressive. They have taken on the
roles of individuals with a detail and a passion that borders on obsession.
It has gotten to where you have to arrive at the Lexington Green by about
4AM for good positioning.

Honors, and thanks, to your g,g,g,g,......grandfather!