posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scout

Default Thanks to Korean War Veterans

"LLoyd Bonafide" wrote in message
Thanks to the Korean War Veterans such as myself (Navy) who fought so
valiantly to stop the fall of dominoes. Korea is a much better place for
it.

If only McArthur was allowed to invade China and if only Goldwater was
elected so we could nuke the Cong the world would be a much better place.
Bush shouldn't be afraid of nukes either. lob a few and blow those turbans
right of their heads.

Thanks to all you wonderful Americans for making my HVAC business so
prosperous. Keep driving those gas guzzling SUV's, mini vans and ugly
Tribecas to keep the globe warming and I'll keep installing those air
conditioners.

yep, hvac is a prosperous field! : )