Matt

Default Newbie Question: Inexpensive Boat Storage near Seattle

Thank you all for the wonderfully precise and quick tips. A few more
questions.

First, you all jumped straight to dry storage. Is it significantly
cheaper than mooring?

Second, if I go with dry storage does it take a long time/money to
pull it out if I just want to sail for the weekend?

Third (specifically for [gould]), how much power do you think I would
need for such a journey? I haven't bought a boat yet and would love a
suggestion on engine size.

(Gould 0738) wrote in message ...
For the poster, I would also try Everett/Marysville for dry storage

Actually, Dagmars isn't a bad choice if they can handle a sailboat and if the
boat has enough nad's to run upstream in the Snohomish. The RR bridge might or
might not be a hassle, depending again if the sailboat has enough power to hold
position in the current, if neccessary, to wait for an opening.