Don White

Default Boston to Nova Scotia

richard wrote:
I am helping a guy take an old 55ft metal sailboat, 8 ft draft, from
Boston to Nova Scotia. He just bought the boat and it has some
problems. Until he is more comfortable with the boat, he only wants to
move during daylight hours. Which harbors/anchorages would you suggest
for easy in/out? How long, weather permitting, should this trip take?
We can easily cruise at about 6MPH. We are planing on leaving this
weekend if possible. Thanks

Too bad he can't come right across. What an opportunity to do a dry run
of the Marblehead/Halifax race...assuming you are coming this way. Now
if you could only count on the weather cooperating.
http://www.marbleheadtohalifax.com/