Tom Dacon

Default I can't believe I don't know this - teak bungs

That paragraph refers to interior woodwork. Elsewhere I refer to exterior
applications. There aren't many people who don't varnish teak when they use
it indoors. You may be an exception.

Tom Dacon

"Dave" wrote in message
On Mon, 8 May 2006 19:41:29 -0700, "Tom Dacon"

said:

If it's interior woodwork, just dip the ends of the plugs into varnish,
let
it soak in a bit, give them a wipe so they don't drip while you're
inserting
them, and tap them in. Let them dry, cut them off, varnish over them, and
then when you need to get them back out they remove easily with any of the
usual techniques.

You're assuming he varnishes it. We're talking teak, remember. A lot of us
don't varnish teak.