Default Beneteau vs. Jeanneau

One year ago I purchased an Oceanis 461. I have sailed it from Seattle
up to Glacier Bay, Alaska and now down to Mexico. I have been very
pleased with the handling of the boat and general comforts of it. Had
I to do it again, I would purchase this boat, but I would add some
items like a spinaker and other nice to have toys.

The $30,000 is a lot, but it is not much if the boats are loaded
differently. Are the engines the same size, what electronics come with
them, sails, ect. You just want to make sure your are comparing boats
which are equipped similarily.

You might also think about purchasing a boat in the USA. With the
currency difference, you would get about 30% more for your money.

Mark Read
www.GoReads.com