Mike C

Default Troubleshooting water in cabin

I've been trying to troubleshoot water in my cabin for a while. The
entire lower carpeted area in front of the galley on my 98 MAXUM SCR
2400 is constantly wet.

I've eliminated the water system and fridge.

I sucked up the water in the carpet with a wet vac, and within 5
minutes, it was squishy again. There is no standing water, but it is
very damp.

I looked in the compartment under and next to the head where the fridge
is. It is bone dry.

The mid-ship blige had a small amount of water, but I tested the bilge
and it works. I sucked the water out of there with the vac, and it
remained dry while I was at the boat over an hour.

I looked in the compartment under the table and there was some water in
there. I sucked that out several times with the vac, but it always
seemed to re-appear. No idea where this is coming from. We are talking
maybe an inch of water tops.

I closed the a/c intake and head intake in the engine compartment and
that made no difference.

I used a hose on the outside drains and no water appeared in the cabin.

Any other ideas on what I can try before calling someone in?