Don White

Default What's the best rigid dinghy

wrote:
By the look of it I may have to, again, build my own. Then what is the
most prefer dinghy design?

"Dave" wrote in message

On Wed, 10 May 2006 18:21:21 GMT, said:

I wonder if there is something better on the market that is
can be towed easily behinds a sailboat and price more reasonability

You're already scraping the bottom of the barrel with Walker Bay.

There used to be a couple of companies that made the little 8 foot
'clinker style' fiberglass dingy in this province...including Rosborough
Boats. Not sure who does it now...maybe someone in Mahone Bay, although
i saw no sign of them at the February boat show.