Gary Warner

Default Wiring Confusion... Help!

Here's a pic...
http://www.cuvantage.com/dougtemp/resorter.jpg

Nice!

I'm now trying to wrap up the interior in hopes of a July 4 launch.

I was doing that a few years back with my last (first) boat. Spent all
spring
working on her. Finally got it all together on the morning of the forth. We
took
her to a local lake and put her in. As I put her in reverse to back away
from the trailer she went FORWARD. ~~ We had taken the outboard
off and hooked up the transmission cable backwards.

This year I'm hoping to have this boat (my second) in sometime in May
or maybe June. But July 4th weekend is the big goal that I hope I'm
ready for with all the kinks worked out.

Good Luck to you!

A slight overkill of an engine (18' / 427 Crusader).

Wow. Our 22' inboard is 130 horse / 320 C.I.

Pics of our boat / restoration at: http://tinyurl.com/spsv

Gary