Gary Warner

Default Wiring Confusion... Help!

Here's a pic...
http://www.cuvantage.com/dougtemp/resorter.jpg

Nice!

I'm now trying to wrap up the interior in hopes of a July 4 launch.

I was doing that a few years back with my last (first) boat. Spent all
spring
working on her. Finally got it all together on the morning of the forth. We
took
her to a local lake and put her in. As I put her in reverse to back away
from the trailer she went FORWARD. ~~ We had taken the outboard
off and hooked up the transmission cable backwards.

This year I'm hoping to have this boat (my second) in sometime in May
or maybe June. But July 4th weekend is the big goal that I hope I'm
ready for with all the kinks worked out.

Good Luck to you!

A slight overkill of an engine (18' / 427 Crusader).

Wow. Our 22' inboard is 130 horse / 320 C.I.

Pics of our boat / restoration at: http://tinyurl.com/spsv

Gary

Douglas St. Clair

Pics of our boat / restoration at: http://tinyurl.com/spsv

Gary

Great pics! When I think back on all the time I've spent on my restoration,
then see a project like yours, I realize how out of hand (wife's words, not
mine) this hobby can get. I keep wondering what I'll do once this boat is
done. My father-in-law has a 12' Peterborough Speedster (circa 1954) that's
been sitting untouched in his boathouse for the past 20 years. I'm thinking
this may be a good opportunity to tackle a "manageable" size wooden boat
restoration.

Gary Warner

"Douglas St. Clair" wrote in message

Great pics! When I think back on all the time I've spent on my

restoration,
then see a project like yours, I realize how out of hand (wife's words,

not
mine) this hobby can get. I keep wondering what I'll do once this boat is
done. My father-in-law has a 12' Peterborough Speedster (circa 1954)

that's
been sitting untouched in his boathouse for the past 20 years. I'm

thinking
this may be a good opportunity to tackle a "manageable" size wooden boat
restoration.

Thanks Doug.

Yea, I'm very grateful that my mom and my girlkfriend are both
"boater friendly" and have given us lots of encouragement all
through this project.

What part of the country are you in Doug??

Gary

Douglas St. Clair

What part of the country are you in Doug??

Gary

Rochester, NY - spend time in the summer at Stony Lake, Ontario (Kawartha
Lakes Region / My in-law's cottage).

Gary Warner

"Douglas St. Clair" wrote in message

What part of the country are you in Doug??

Gary

Rochester, NY - spend time in the summer at Stony Lake, Ontario (Kawartha
Lakes Region / My in-law's cottage).

I'm in the Berkshires Mass. Very good chance we'll be going to the
antique boat show in Skaneateles July 30 & 31.

RPM's / Tach question Don General 22 April 17th 04 04:23 AM
1954 Evinrude 25hp Wiring Jak General 4 April 6th 04 09:28 PM
Battery Disconnect Switch (wiring) Matt General 1 September 20th 03 03:26 PM
Suzuki wiring diagram Nig General 0 August 26th 03 09:47 PM
battery wiring... Fat Bass General 4 July 20th 03 05:31 PM