JB

Default Bow mount trolling motor

I have just purchased a new Tahoe 215cc and would like to mount my Minnkota
Powerdive on the bow. There is a small storage container in the bow for
anchor storage but my arm is about 2 feet too short to reach thru and hold
the nut for the quick connect mount. Anyone know of some type of special
anchor to drop thru the hole? I want to try and avoid the wingnut type
(scared it will pull thru the fiberglass), unless someone has tried it. Of
course, I would much rather have a nice fat stainless washer if possible.