posted to rec.boats.electronics
Pascal

Default Raymarine RL70CRC vs C-70

I heard that the Raymarine C and E series are internaly PCs running
Windows XP, that is very advanced. The C and E series have support
(with the most recent software update) for AIS and Navtex, wich is a
very very advanced and usefull feature. The AIS support on the C serie
is very vry good indeed. Both series accepts a radar too, with the
advanced MARPA feature. I would buy a C70 instead of the old RL70CRC..

Regards

Pascal

CarverCraver escreveu:

Other than network capability using hsb^2, what are the differences
between these two displays? Pricing seems comparable.