wayne.b

Default Bimini is back where it belongs!!!! (Garmin Bluechart V8 is now based on Explorer charts)

I'm cruising the Bahamas right now as we speak using both the paper
version of the Explorer charts as well as the CMap NT electronic
version. They are both invaluable, and it would be extremely difficult
to navigate without them with any degree of precision. That said, even
the Explorer charts are not perfect and we have found some significant
discrepencies in some areas.

Visual piloting still rules the day when faced with conflicting
information.

(currently docked in Hope Town Harbor)