basskisser

Default Question about Outboard shift control box

"Bill" wrote in message
Will Asskisser he was just doing the same thing you did. Talking down to
him like you think you know it all. "Nope. Wrong as usual". If you read all
the comment he said his was like that. Oh how did he know your mother was
dead. I didn't know either. I was going to tell you that your mother needs
to wash out our mouth out with soap or did she ever teach you any manners.
But since she is dead then I am sorry. You should have learned a thing or
two from her or did she die at an early age. Maybe next time Help someone
out and not jump down their throat. Like your mother taught you.Where on
Lake Lanier do you boat at again..

Usually put in at Shoal Creek, but I can be anywhere on the lake. Why,
want to meet up somewhere?