Evan Gatehouse

Default Cat Question?

cvj wrote:
We are planning to take our cat with us on a 2 week cruise to the Canadian
Gulf Islands. We understand that we need to bring a certificate that our cat
has a current rabies vaccination in order to be allowed into Canadian
waters.

Question, what paperwork is required by the U.S. authorities to bring the
cat back into the USA?

Any advise will be most appreciated.

Claus

Probably the same. When we entered Key West from Mexico with our cat,
their only question was "is it healthy?". Didn't want to see any
paperwork.

I would of course check with customs just to be sure, but people move
cats/dogs across the Canada / US border all the time on land with
minimal hassle.

Evan Gatehouse