posted to alt.sailing.asa
Frank Boettcher

Default Tool for Bobspit & his puppet

On 25 Apr 2006 08:01:21 -0700, "Joe" wrote:

I get such a frenzy out of Robert and his puppet Mys Terry from any
cast, I'm going to have to buy one of these

snipped that stuff about the dehooker and venting tool

Joe I think you are overestimating their value as sport fish. They
won't take a hook and they are very shallow fish, so you don't need
those tools. I liken them to a school of popeye mullet. One good
cast with a 14' monofilament net with a farely heavy lead line and you
got em. They are so easy you can wade up to your chest, in bright sun
light, half open the net and catch them.

Frank