Don W

Default Cleaning the hull

Skip,

How is the older Awlgrip looking at this point?

Skip Gundlach wrote:
Coming late to this party, I wonder what is recommended for relatively
new awl-grip.

By relatively new, I mean older than 2 years, which is how long Flying
Pig has been ashore, at a minimum. That may be significant, as I see
that less than 2-year old gelcoat isn't a good candidate for this
product. FWIW, the stern and rubrail are both only 1 year old, but the
rest of it is probably 3-5 or maybe more old.

Skip

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC
http://tinyurl.com/384p2 The vessel as Tehamana, as we bought her

" I went to the Sea because I wished to live deliberately .. to
confront only the essential facts of life .. and see if I could
not learn what it had to teach, and not .. when I came to die
discover that I had not lived" - Hendry David Thoreau "

Actually, the correct quote from "Walden" begins "I went to
the woods because..." Although its is fine to go to sea for
the same reasons.

Don W.