Jason

Default Boat Question, can anyone help?

Thanks to those who have tried to help out. I did some more research with
the info you all have given me, and it looks like the motor is either a 1963
or 1964, and it actually still runs quite well. The boat on the other-hand
is in rough shape, and will require some extensive restoration work. Do you
guys think the boat came with this motor? I wonder if the boat is as old as
the motor is. It seems very hard to find any information on the boat its
self. And I still haven't seen a title yet. I'm starting to wonder if the
guy even has one.

Thanks,
Jason
"Jim Gemmill" wrote in message
It's real old!
wrote in message
ps.com...
Real old motor... So what's the problem with it?