BajaJim

Default Air compressor for hull cleaning

MANY Thanks to Richard Kinch and Bryan Combs for some great replies, it
was clear that they understood I am only going down 6 to 8 feet and
just need a little compressor, similar to those used for small paint
sprayers. I will also have 30A dock service to plug into.

This was my first post and participation and, while I love a little
humor as much as the next guy (see my book The Baja Bash), it was a
little hard finding the worthwhile posts while sifting through others
from people who clearly feel a need to reply to anything and
everything, under the assumption that they know all and should
therefore pass on their pearls of wisdom.