posted to rec.boats.racing.power
grassStain

Default hello

"Don Dando" wrote in message
The two prime participants were too rude and vulgar for most of us. When
they gloated over their accomplishments of "trashing" the group it was
pretty apparent to most of us that these were not the people we really
needed to be associated with.

If they ran as fast on the water as they did their mouths, they would be
world record holders! Most of doubted if they really raced boats or just
blew smoke, they sure were not like any of the fine boat racers I ran with
for many years.

It was like they were needing to enroll in a substance abuse program.

Don Dando

I was hoping they would have started coming back by now.

And when they come back, they should be 'civil' and not bringing up the 'old
grudges'.

Let's move on and take BOAT RACING!