prodigal1

Default Remove NewGlass

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 21:49:10 +0000, Rosalie B. wrote:

Having been in the business of evaluating MSDSs for many years, it matters
to me what's in stuff. Sometimes when you come right down to it, it's
nothing in there that couldn't be gotten way cheaper and better without
the brand name. So I'm not convinced that it doesn't matter.

And you'd be correct. Having had email contact today with the prompt and
helpful Thom Goff at NewGlass2, he tells me that while he has heard of the
Canadian product called "NewGlass", it is not the same as the "NewGlass2"
that he sells, nor does he know of its formulation, nor whether his
"Pretreat" would be a chemically compatible stripper for the product sold
in Canada as "NewGlass".
So for the original poster, possible answers are; if you have purchased
"NewGlass2" in the States, then by all means use the stripper provided by
the manufacturer. If you are using the product sold in Canada called
"NewGlass" you can use the advice offered above or not. You can also
contact Skipper Products in Whitby Ontario -do a Bell search for the phone
number- to see if they have any further helpful information.